Sunday, September 24, 2006

Desktop Backgrounds For Designers

I’ve been on a customizing-my-mac kick lately. Today it’s my desktop background.


A search for desktop backgrounds will yield you a ton of results (I got 11,600,000). Most of them are crap, but if you’ve got a few days hours, you can find some well designed gems.


If you don’t have the time, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite desktop background sources:


Mandolux (The image above is from here)
555design
Artlebedev
RAILhead Design
Atacama Design
My Desk City (ignore the Hello Kitty desktops)
Sensitive Light
Caedes
InterfaceLIFT
Endeffect
Pixel Girl Presents
Twisted Sun
Patrick Bennett
Deviant Art
VladStudio
Guikit
Panoramas (for those of you with two monitors)
MacDesktops (there are some nice ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment