There is some english information about the laptop.
Lemote ultra mini-laptop is powered by the latest design-by-China 64-bit Loongson-2F processor which speeds at 900MHz.The integrated DDR 2 and PCI 2 controllers and independently designed Northbridge chipsets.
- Strong computing:
It employs the latest Loongson-2F processor, 64-bit, four-issue Out-Of-Order structure and integrated memory controller.
- Energy saving and environmental friendly:
Less than 20 W, which is one tenth of an ordinary PC. The materials are ROHS compliant.
- Quiet operation:
Less than 60 db.
Yeeloong 8089 is a safe computing device. On one hand, the hardware components including chipset and matching motherboard are designed by Lemote wholly, which lowers the risico's being intruded by various viruses. On another hand, by employing GNU Linux operating system, it is almost immune to viruses.
- Infinite customization:
The unique programmable Northbridge provides space for customization; the operation and application of free operating system could adopt a free open-source software (FOSS), which is a powerful software package management mechanism that provides the most convenient methods for users' customization and development demands to exempt from getting into the trouble of software copyright.
- low cost:
The entire product, including processor, system, software and so on, are all designed by Lemote. The cost for software, hardware and synthesized usage cost is only of an ordinary PC.
- Processor: Loongson 2F CPU, 900MGHz, integrated DDR II and PCI 2 controllers;
- Memory slots: SO-DIMM DDR2, 512MB;
- South bridge: AMD CS5536;
- Display: 1024 x 600, 8,9" TFT LCD;
- Network: Rtl8139 + RTL8187B(wifi);
- Interface: USB2.0x3, earphone+MIC, SDx1, RJ45x1, VGAx1, DC-inx1; SD reader supports SDHC.
- Storage: 8G SSD;
- Graphics: SMI712
- Webcam: Webcam with 300K pixel
- SD: Realtek RTS5158E
- Size: 25,2 x 3 x 18,5cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Operating Systems: Debian Linux; Loonux; Red Flag Linux;
- Full power: less than 20 W;
- USB: 2 x USBBattery: 3 Cell Lithium.