Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Google Video is Cool

This today, I visit the "Google Video", to my surprise, there are so many video I like, such as joke, music video. My Opera browser on GNU/LINUX can watch all of the videos. But I have to use a U.S proxy to visit "Google Video", Because the complete video is only for the U.S.
If you are not is U.S or not use a proxy in U.S, you will get the follow message:


Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really apcodeciate your patience.


I collect some proxy, you can use it if you want watch the complete video on "Google Video" and you are not in U.S.

For Windows user (a XSL file) : Download.
For All user (a HTML file): Link is here.

* Two of the above files include some chinese characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment