Improvements, changes and fixes you can expect in this maintenance and bug-fix release:
- New translations: Basque, Slovak
- Updated translations: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Fixes a critical feature bug in the Undo/Redo function, which can lead to data loss. Partially closes
Bluefish bug #327432.
- Man-pages are now installed by default in every distribution not only Debian. Closes
Bluefish bug #309404.
- Improves behaviour of font drop down list. Closes
Bluefish bug #317974.
- Improves the "Link to stylesheet" dialog. Closes
Bluefish bug #319753.
- Makes the splash screen a runtime user option. Closes
Bluefish bug #324647.
- Fixes the untitled windows issue, when starting bluefish several times using the -n option. Closes
Bluefish bug #317878 and
Ubuntu bug #1426.
- Fixes and updates to C, ChangeLog, CSS, SQL, Perl and PHP highlighting patterns. Closes
Bluefish bug #313000,
- Fixes an issue where the "Highlight Syntax" menu entry could show a wrong state. Closes
Bluefish bug #324517.
- Fixes a crash in the spellcheck dialog. Closes
Bluefish bug #322126 and
Debian bug #340768.
- Fixes for the quickstart dialog, especially a crash observed with GTK >= 2.8. Closes
Bluefish bug #324836 and
Debian bug #344435.
- Fixes for the find dialog. So choosing "Bookmark results" does not longer lead to a search in the whole document
even if "Search selection" is used. Closes
Bluefish bug #327099.
- Fixes the moving replace dialog. Closes
Bluefish bug #323183.
- Fixes and improvements for the PCRE UTF-8 support. Closes
Bluefish bug #316866.
- Fixes an inconsistency in the analysis of LC_MESSAGES and LANG leading to menus in different languages. Closes
Bluefish bug #323408.
- Fixes and language additions for GNOME 2.12 (and above) integration and the menu tooltip. Closes
Ubuntu bug #1166.
- Fixes for the , and
- Fixes for the custom menu. Closes
Bluefish bug #326597.
- We do not longer ship the Debian packaging files with the source.
A complete list of all changes can be found in the NEWS file.