Friday, June 23, 2006

Answers.com: Cool search engine!

answers.com is so cool today, when I search something about WPA(Wi-Fi Protected Access) on A9.com today, I get the normal result message is from Live.com, I don't like it. However, I can get the wikipedia message on A9.com. I also see It(the wikipedia result message are from Answers.com). so I visit the Answers.com and search "WPA" again, to my surprise, I get much good result for "WPA", WOW. Let us look at the result for "WPA".

The first result is from Dictionary.

WPA
abbr.
Work Projects Administration


The second is from Technology, It is right for me!
It exlain what is WPA, WPA2 and 802.11i protrocol.

The third is from Abbreviations, a new website I never hear told.

The fourth is from Wikipedia, It give me several links about "WPA", one is the link of Wi-Fi Protected Access.

At the bottom of the page, you can email the page to your friends, print it or make a link to this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment