Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Something about chance

Today, my 3rd time to apply for postion of foreign company is fail. I think I must think carefully about the fails.
First, I have not enough knowledge about network and Linux system.
Second, I have not enough work exprience.
Third, I have not enough interview exprience.
Case all of this, I am fail three times! I remind myself that I must find a job in Chengdu before October. I wish I can get a postion of foreign company in Chengdu. So, in the July and August I must study harder and harder!
Some book I must read carefully:

  • Linux system administrator handbook

  • Bind and DNS

  • TCP/IP protocol I

  • Samba defivence Guide

  • Unix system administrator handbook

  • Programming Perl

  • Lernning Python 2

  • Network Base book


No comments:

Post a Comment